What is the Situm Android SDK?
Situm Android SDK is a set of utilities that allow any developer to build Android location based apps using Situm's indoor positioning system. Among many other capabilities, apps developed with Situm Android SDK will be able to:
- Obtain information related to buildings where Situm's positioning system is already configured: floorplans, points of interest, geotriggered events, etc.
- Retrieve the location of the smartphone inside these buildings (position, orientation, and floor where the smartphone is).
- Compute a route from a point A (e.g. where the smartphone is) to a point B (e.g. any point of interest within the building).
- Trigger notifications when the user enters a certain area.
- Minimum Android SDK API level: 16 (JELLY_BEAN 4.1)
- Physical Android device with ARM or x86 processor required
- Gyroscope and magnetometer are highly encouraged to obtain the highest accuracy